Target-focused training with MBA in-brief content and cutting edge portal including qualifications and social media
Hybrid learning programmes for management teams, departments and organisationsKBProfessional
Regular working groups and MBA-grade research that delivers new ideas and actionable outcomes
Focused on driving innovation, for senior executives in essential management disciplinesKBInnovate
Professionally researched overviews of management techniques in user friendly formats
Business concepts made easy to understand for individuals with a step-by-step implementation guideKBManage
KnowledgeBrief professional development programmes are specifically designed to cater for the demands of today’s business environment – aimed to deliver results against specific objectives for both organisations and functions in a time and cost effective way.
- Each programme carefully tailored and bespoke to your organisation’s current requirements
- Cross functional learning and team cohesion promoted and enabled from the outset
- Hybrid delivery combining facilitated workshops, cutting edge technology and access to the KnowledgeBrief Innovation Programmes ensures maximum advantage is obtained
- MBA content focused on real results and providing a guide to implementation in the KnowledgeBrief proprietary format
Designed to help teams in specific functions achieve their goals, for example in Procurement, Finance, HR or Sales and Marketing.
- One day diagnosis with the team pinpoints learning and innovation requirements and gaps
- Knowledge Portal branded and designed with relevant content selected from a database of over 600 techniques by a KnowledgeBrief Research Faculty specialist
- Quarterly review sessions monitor progress and ensure that advances have been achieved
- Access to respective Management Innovation Programme attended by Directors of major blue chip organisations
- On-demand research and training available
For senior managers drawn from across functions, with an MBA curriculum and content designed to drive the organisation from the top to hit corporate targets.
- One day diagnosis identifies, communicates and aligns the entire Senior team to the current corporate objectives
- Knowledge Portal branded, designed and the appropriate content for the objectives selected from the MBA curriculum by a KnowledgeBrief Research Faculty specialist
- Quarterly review sessions monitor progress and ensure that advances have been achieved and adjustments made for any adaptation required by shifts in the environment
- Access to all Management Innovation Programmes attended by Directors of major blue chip organisations to ensure a positive feedback loop is established
- On-demand research and training available
An integral part of each programme, KnowledgeBrief facilitated workshops are designed with specific aims in mind.
These sessions are run by the appropriate specialist from either the International Association of Facilitators, or our Research Faculty. With extensive experience from both industry and academia each workshop is ensured to yield maximum benefit.
- Diagnosis: A one day session designed to identify what is relevant for your organisation
- Review Sessions: Ensure that progress has been made and specify the next stage for advancement
- Masterclasses: Part of the research on-demand service – a tailored session to fulfil a specific requirement
The KnowledgeBrief portal combines the power of relevant MBA content with cutting edge functionality to ensure collective focus on target objectives.
- Industry and Company Specific News Feeds: Keep on top of industry and global developments and see where concepts are being used in other organisations
- Memo-It Function: Internal “Twitter” to communicate quickly with key people within the company
- Personal Workbook Facility: Keep notes on your ideas for performance improvement
- Comment Facility: Share your observations with your peers
- Business Improvement Techniques: Selected from a database of over 600 tailored to your specific objectives
KnowledgeBrief Innovation Programmes bring the leading Directors from different industries together to identify new ideas that will improve the performance of their organisation.
There are three discipline specific programmes:
- Corporate Governance
- Human Resources
- Procurement and Supply Chain
These programmes operate on an invitation-only basis. For more information please see the links to the right or contact us.
Each programme is designed to be unique and includes a combination of four elements:
- Group Meetings: The Director-level membership community meet on a regular basis to look at the new and essential ideas for performance improvement and ongoing advantage.
- Research: The KnowledgeBrief Research Faculty produces reports on a monthly (Scan) and quarterly (Strategic Outlook) basis summarising the latest of the relevant thinking, practice and big business issues from around the world. We also offer on-demand research – to answer directors’ key questions on innovative practices and industry learning.
- Online Resources: A private and secure online platform where members discuss their ideas and share confidential research and documents.
- Tailored Training: Our highly experienced facilitators can produce training on demand for members’ in-house teams.
KnowledgeBrief works with existing members to carefully select the organisations that take part. The group is made up of senior professionals from a diverse mix of companies and industries to ensure the maximum breadth of expertise is available to the group and to stimulate new, innovative ideas.
Meetings and Outputs
There are three types of meeting:
- Innovation Research Groups: Taking place each month, IRGs draw on the latest thinking and practice in the field to develop new performance improvement ideas.
- Strategic Outlook Dinners: Focusing on the trends that have been prevalent in the quarter and assessing their impact on members’ forward strategies.
- Leadership Dinners: Held bi-annually, these dinners bring together members from across all KnowledgeBrief Programmes to look at the current top level business issues from new and different perspectives.
The programme operates under the Chatham House Rule to facilitate an open and honest exchange of new ideas.
Programme outputs are for members only.
The KnowledgeBrief Research Faculty produces two main publications that keep members on top of the latest practitioner and academic thinking and stimulate the debate in the group meetings:
- Scan: Published for members only monthly, this research summarises the most relevant stories from the finest global practitioner (FT, Bloomberg etc.) and academic (Harvard Business Review, Strategic Management Journal etc.) sources to keep members at the forefront of the latest thinking and developments.
- Strategic Outlook: Published quarterly, each Strategic Outlook Report assesses the most pertinent issues from the previous three months and forward to consider the likely impact on member strategies.
Programme research is for members only.
- Procurement & supply management
- Strategy & planning
- Marketing & sales
- Human resources
KBManage enables individuals to gain the solid foundation necessary for successful management of people and organisations and to inform strategy development and implementation.
Concepts are presented in an accessible, brief, high quality format, and are regularly updated with the latest theory and practice obtained from the latest business periodicals, research journals and official reports.
- KB concepts will help you save time and resources by providing focused and relevant knowledge in a user-friendly format
- KB concepts are high quality and provide up-to-date knowledge, which has been filtered and analysed by a team of academic and business experts
- KB concepts make knowledge more accessible and comparable by structuring it in a consistent and useful way.
Procurement & Supply Management
Top 10 trending concepts out of 124 in Procurement & Supply Management
Strategy & planning
Top 10 trending concepts out of 88 in Strategy & planning
Marketing & sales
Top 10 trending concepts out of 49 in Marketing & sales
Top 10 trending concepts out of 84 in Operations
Top 10 trending concepts out of 66 in Human resources
Top 10 trending concepts out of 51 in Technology
- Sales Intelligence Solution (SI) and Sales Force Automation (SFA)
- Information database (IDB) (Marketing)
- Sales Process and Sales Cycle
- Bayesian Analysis
- Social Network Analysis (SNA)
- Research and Development (R&D)
- Strategic Business Units (SBUs)
- Optimised Production Technology (OPT)
- Digital Marketing
- Loyalty Management