KnowledgeBrief's Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Level 7 in Management and Leadership has been developed for senior managers, directors, and those who are progressing into a more senior leadership position. You will gain an in-depth understanding of the roles and responsibilities of a strategic leader and how they align with organisational goals and objectives.
KnowledgeBrief Level 7 courses provide a pathway to gaining your CMI Foundation Chartered Manager (fCMgr) status or a full Chartered Manager (CMgr) status.
- Suitable for practising managers or managers aspiring to move up to senior leadership roles
- Designed to be accessible to learners who are completely new to management
- Suitable for anyone who is managing projects in a specific management area such as project management
- Qualification: Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership Practice
- Certificates: Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Award, KnowledgeBrief CPD Award
- CMI Membership Included: 12 months CMI membership
- Short Course: 1 month, completing a minimum of 60 TUT study hours*
- Study Units: Requires 1 subject of study (60 TUT hours)
- Course Delivery: Study when you like 100% online through our KBPro® Learning Platform
- Tutor Support: Personal learning advisor support and guidance
- 24/7 access: Study course materials via 24/7 access to the KBPro® Learning Platform
- Personalised To You: Select the Study Unit aligned with your role and organisation
- Flexible Start Date: Enrol when you want, no fixed start dates
- No Barrier To Entry: No formal entry requirements. Typically learners have 5 or more years of management experience.
- PLUS 12 months of free access to the KnowledgeBrief Alumni learning platform
How does it work?
The course is delivered 100% online through our KBPro® Learning Platform which condenses the latest business insights and business school academic material into brief, easily useable formats.
Throughout your learning journey, you are provided with the on-demand support of a Professional Learning Advisor. We also deliver a detailed Assignment Impact Session on the units you have chosen to complete, setting you up for success.
Upon completing the CMI Level 7 Award in leadership and management you will receive your CMI Award certificate and can download your KnowledgeBrief certificate which includes CPD hours. This qualification will help you on your way to full Chartered Manager (CMgr) status if you choose to continue your studies.
83% say they are better managers after achieving Chartered status
96% use Chartered Manager as proof of leading people & managing change
£391,443 is a Chartered Manager’s average added value to their organisation
Enrol on your CMI Level 7 Award course and you'll get your KBPro® login which gives you access to:
- 500+ management techniques
- 100+ learning research pieces
- 2000+ ideas from our industry experts
- Easy to learn MBA standard study content
CMI Level 7 Entry Criteria
- No formal entry requirements
- Individuals undertaking the Level 7 will typically have five or more years’ experience in a managerial or leadership role
CMI Level 7 Study Units
To complete this Award, you can complete any one of the following CMI Study Units totalling at least 60 TUT Hours:
- Personal leadership development as a strategic manager (7001V1) - 60 TUT Hours
- Developing performance management strategies (7002V1) - 70 TUT Hours
- Financial management (7003V1) - 70 TUT Hours
- Strategic information management (7004V1) - 90 TUT Hours
- Conducting a strategic management project (7005V1) - 100 TUT Hours
- Reviewing organisational strategy plans and performance (7006V1) - 90 TUT Hours
- Financial planning (7007V1) - 60 TUT Hours
- Developing a marketing strategy (7008V1) - 60 TUT Hours
- Strategic project management (7009V1) - 60 TUT Hours
- Implementing organisational change strategies (7010V1) - 70 TUT Hours
- Strategic planning (7011V1) - 90 TUT Hours
- Strategic human resource planning (7012V1) - 80 TUT Hours
- Strategic leadership (7013V1) - 70 TUT Hours
- Strategic leadership practice (7014V1) - 70 TUT Hours
- Introduction to strategic management and leadership (7021V1) - 100 TUT Hours
- Developing risk management strategies (7022V1) - 90 TUT Hours
- Strategic corporate social responsibility (7023V1) - 90 TUT Hours
Why study for CMI Qualifications?
- Advance your career with qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership.
- Be a Better Manager by learning how to manage and lead your teams
- Gain a Chartered Manager status and further your reputation and career with fCMgr or CMgr status
- Learn while you work by studying when you want supported by tutor-led 100% online learning
For over 12 years KnowledgeBrief has been designing and delivering management and leadership training programmes for the world’s biggest brands.
Each KnowledgeBrief qualification, takes our 12 years of experience delivering unique learning experiece for these clients and focuses on the essential core business competencies used by these organisations to gain competitive advantage.Read more about KnowledgeBrief