This unit has been designed for learners who want to develop or sharpen their professional edge and enhance personal effectiveness.
Maximum flexibility: Study online, with full Qualifications Specialist support as and when you need it.
Being equipped with the knowledge, skills and behaviours to manage and lead in a variety of organisational settings is essential if an individual and their organisation are to succeed. Learners will evaluate the impact of an organisations structure and governance on management and leadership. It will explore theoretical models, management and leadership styles and approaches designed to promote a culture of mutual trust, respect and support.
Upon completion of this CMI unit you will be able to:
- Understand factors which impact on an organisation’s internal environment
- Understand the application of management and leadership theories
- Understand the knowledge, skills and behaviours to be effective in a management and leadership role
Why study for CMI Qualifications?
- Advance your career with qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership.
- Be a Better Manager by learning how to manage and lead your teams
- Gain a Chartered Manager status and further your reputation and career with fCMgr or CMgr status
- Learn while you work by studying when you want supported by tutor-led 100% online learning
For over 12 years KnowledgeBrief has been designing and delivering management and leadership training programmes for the world’s biggest brands.
Each KnowledgeBrief qualification, takes our 12 years of experience delivering unique learning experiece for these clients and focuses on the essential core business competencies used by these organisations to gain competitive advantage.Read more about KnowledgeBrief
All of the below are techniques related to the Study Unit and can be read, applied and referenced in completion of the Study Unit.
- Board Governance Value
- Stakeholder Analysis and Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Flat / Horizontal Organisation
- Multidivisional Organisational Structure
- Person-Organisation Fit
- Strategy Map
- Business Ethics
- Management By Objectives
- Transactional Leadership
- Transformational Leadership
- Authority, Autocracy, Autonomy
- Employee-centred Leadership Style
- Corporate/Organisational Culture
- Job-Centred Leadership
- Contingency Theory of Leadership
- Time Management
- Diversity Management
- Change Management
- Empowering Employees