KnowledgeBrief's Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Level 5 in Management and Leadership has been developed for operational managers who have some experience in leadership positions. The course will push your understanding of leadership and management into new areas and formalises some of the skills you may already have
KnowledgeBrief Level 5 management courses provide a pathway to gaining your CMI Foundation Chartered Manager (fCMgr) status or a full Chartered Manager (CMgr) status.
- Suitable for managers who have some experience in leadership positions
- Designed to be accessible to learners who are completely new to management
- Suitable for anyone who is managing projects in a specific management area such as project management
- Accreditation: Automatically receive fCMgr status - Foundation Chartered Manager
- Qualification: Level 5 Certificate in Management and Leadership
- Certificates: Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Certificate, KnowledgeBrief CPD Certificate
- CMI Membership Included: 12 months CMI membership
- Intermediate Course: 3 months, completing a minimum of 130 TUT study hours*
- Study Units: Requires 3 subjects of study (130 TUT hours)
- Course Delivery: Study when you like 100% online through our KBPro® Learning Platform
- Tutor Support: Qualifications Specialist support and guidance
- 24/7 access: Study course materials via 24/7 access to the KBPro® Learning Platform
- Personalised To You: Select the Study Units aligned with your role and organisation
- Flexible Start Date: Enrol when you want, no fixed start dates
- No Barrier To Entry: No formal entry requirements. Typically learners have up to 3 years of management experience
- Free Webinars Access to free Friday webinars by leading experts on current leadership and management challenges
- PLUS 12 months of free access to the KnowledgeBrief Alumni learning platform
How does it work?
The course is delivered 100% online through our KBPro® Learning Platform which condenses the latest business insights and business school academic material into brief, easily useable formats.
Throughout your learning journey, you are provided with the on-demand support of a Qualifications Specialist. We also deliver a detailed Assignment Impact Session on the units you have chosen to complete, setting you up for success.
Upon completing the CMI Level 5 Certificate in leadership and management you will be awarded fCMgr Foundation Chartered Manager status and will receive your CMI Certificate. You can also download your KnowledgeBrief Certificate which includes CPD hours. This qualification will help you on your way to full Chartered Manager (CMgr) status if you choose to continue your studies.
83% say they are better managers after achieving Chartered status
96% use Chartered Manager as proof of leading people & managing change
£391,443 is a Chartered Manager’s average added value to their organisation
Enrol on your CMI Level 5 Certificate course and you'll get your KBPro® login which gives you access to:
- 500+ management techniques
- 100+ learning research pieces
- 2000+ ideas from our industry experts
- Easy to learn MBA standard study content
CMI Level 5 Entry Criteria
- No formal experience required
- Existing managers or leaders who undertake Level 5 management courses will typically have five or more years’ experience in a managerial or leadership role
CMI Level 5 Study Units
To complete this Certificate, you can complete a combination of up to 3 of the following CMI Study Units totalling at least 121 TUT Hours:
- Principles of Management and Leadership in an Organisational Context (501V4) - 70 TUT Hours
- Principles of Developing, Managing and Leading Individuals and Teams to Achieve Success (502V4) - 60 TUT Hours
- Managing Stakeholder Relationships (509V4) - 40 TUT Hours
- Managing Projects to Achieve Results (513V4) - 60 TUT Hours
- Managing Change (514V4) - 50 TUT Hours
- Creating and Delivering Operational Plans (515V4) - 60 TUT Hours
- Managing Finance (520V4) - 60 TUT Hours
- Using Reflective Practice to Inform Personal and Professional Development (525V4) - 50 TUT Hours
Why study for CMI Qualifications?
- Advance your career with qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership.
- Be a Better Manager by learning how to manage and lead your teams
- Gain a Chartered Manager status and further your reputation and career with fCMgr or CMgr status
- Learn while you work by studying when you want supported by tutor-led 100% online learning
For over 12 years KnowledgeBrief has been designing and delivering management and leadership training programmes for the world’s biggest brands.
Each KnowledgeBrief qualification, takes our 12 years of experience delivering unique learning experiece for these clients and focuses on the essential core business competencies used by these organisations to gain competitive advantage.Read more about KnowledgeBrief